Dari Abdullah bin 'Amr RodiyAllahu anh, Rasulullah Sollallahu 'Alaihi Wasallam bersabda: "Sampaikanlah pesanku walaupun satu ayat..."

Monday, October 11, 2010

Without You~

Softly You called to me

Across the space between,

Across eternity,

Where love winds a path unseen

Out the wilderness

You beckoned my every step

I stumbled sometimes and yet I never once looked back

Coz i would see

The man i know i used to be

How i was lost before You reached for me

No i don’t know

Where i would go

What i would do

Without You

Like a heart between beats

I would feel nothing You see

If you took Your love from me

I don’t know what more would life mean?

I’d use my final breath

To call out Your name and let that breath upon the breeze

Rise like a kiss to thee

So You might see

Just what Your love has meant to me

And what the cost of losing You would be

No i don’t know

Where i would go

What i would do

Without You

No comments:

Post a Comment